Expanding Powers of Intuition for Sensitives & Empaths from Wendy De Rosa
Receive guided chakra healings — and learn how to read energy and intuitive information without taking it on.
Discover practical skills for opening to the full range of your intuitive abilities… clairsentience, clairaudience, claircognizance, and clairvoyance.
As an empath, or a sensitive person, you’re uniquely gifted…
Yet, your ability to “intuit” information or emotions can prove to be quite challenging at times.
Unless you’ve discovered how to master your intuitive gifts and energetic boundaries, you’re likely to “absorb” other people’s energy, resulting in feelings of fragmentation or ungroundedness…
You may also tend to “merge” others’ energy with your own, or have difficulty interpreting your inner knowing because it’s tangled up with other people’s energy and information.
Some empaths and sensitives may even “see, feel, hear, and know” simultaneously, which creates anxiety and feelings of overwhelm in the body and mind.
According to leading intuitive healer and spiritual teacher Wendy De Rosa, understanding how — and where — your body is sensing energy and information is the first step to healing these imbalances and gaining access to the full range of your intuition… clairsentience, clairaudience, claircognizance, and clairvoyance.
Wendy teaches that our powers of intuition correspond to the chakras — and the amount of life force, or prana, moving through these energy centers…
The greater your ability to tune into your body and chakras, the easier it will be to accurately access your intuition in all its forms.
Yet, blocks in the chakras — the result of early childhood conditioning, cultural beliefs, or lineage wounds — likely hinder the flow of life force, creating energy imbalances and disease in the body, and blocking your access to clear, intuitive information…
Such information is crucial for your own and others’ healing… integral to your calling as a soul… vital to the health of your relationships… and an indispensable source of guidance in your daily life.
In this brand-new training, leading intuitive healer and spiritual teacher Wendy De Rosa will guide you in powerful chakra healings and in building practical skills to:
- Create the ideal energetic conditions in your system to support all 4 aspects of your intuition
- Understand how clairsentience (empathic intuition) works in your body — and the process for identifying where you may have blocks in this area
- Discern the aspect of your intuition that is most natural to your energy system (you might be surprised)
- Open to more of your intuitive knowing (claircognition) through the third and fourth chakras
- Read energy clairvoyantly (sixth chakra), allowing you to see the higher vision and open to more divine guidance
- Clear and harmonize the different intuitive energies in your body so you can gain mastery of these healing gifts
- Tune into physical sensations and symptoms which may be giving you information for your healing and actualization
- Experience reading energy and intuitive information from all 4 “clairs”
- Protect your lower chakras while sensing and reading energy
- Access specific messages and wisdom that will deepen healing and connection with your Self and the Divine — and empower your highest calling
- Release suppressed emotions to access your clairaudience, speak your truth, and listen intuitively for divine messages
- Promote deep listening, clear your throat chakra, and connect you with higher guidance
Clairsentience, also known as empathic intuition (sourced in the first three chakras), comes through the feeling sense and emotions. Many empaths and sensitives may think this is their most developed form of intuition — when in reality, they may be more clairvoyant or claircognizant.
Or, you may have come into the world with a strong throat chakra (fifth chakra), and innately have a strong sense of clairaudience — which empowers you to listen intuitively, speak your truth, and receive messages from your Higher Self and the Divine realms.
Claircognizance, associated with the third and fourth chakras, is a metaphysical term for deep knowing, aka “psychic hit” or “gut feeling.” This power of intuition can be strengthened through intentional movement and a kinesthetic experience of life.
Clairvoyance, sourced through the sixth and seventh chakras, relates to the visionary sense, the ability to receive energy and information through images — and to access a higher knowing and realm of possibility.
Energy Blocks Common to Empaths:
Clearing & Grounding Your Lower Body
Many overly empathic or sensitive people are blocked in the first chakra (concerned with safety, belonging, and trust). Closing off this part of the energy system creates imbalances in the second chakra (the energy center for relationships) and third chakra (the power center).
Once you clear the energetic imprinting and blocks, you’re able to give yourself permission to access your own feelings, power, and intuition — allowing you to relax your hypervigilance, live from your center, and connect more deeply and authentically with Spirit.
Although your oversensitivity was born out of an imbalance, your intuition is a healing gift — and through it you can sense, feel, see, and intuit information in a grounded and healthy way… as soon as you heal yourself from the root cause of your hypervigilance.
Your feelings hold the key to your healing, granting you the power to transform yourself from overly sensitive into a grounded and gifted intuitive, capable of mastering not only your empathic intuition, but the other powers of intuition as well.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Wendy will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to access, develop, and apply your intuitive gifts.
This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Wendy. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to build your intuitive skills.
Module 1: Empathic Intuition
Grounding in Your Intuitive Self
Of the four intuitive senses, empathic intuition, aka clairsentience, enables us to heal and transform through our relationships. And yet, as an empath, you may take this energy into your body, disabling a deep connection to Self.
Your true nature is to express empathy, using your innate gift of perceiving energy, while holding a strong sense of yourself.
Empowered empaths have learned how to ground themselves in their lower body so they can trust the information they feel — whether it’s intuiting the “elephant in the room,” reading other people’s emotions, or the emotional temperature of a situation.
Accessing the full range of your body’s intuitive powers requires you to clear any energy blockages and ground yourself in the root, second, and third chakras, where your primary intuitive sense as an empath resides.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Insights into why as an empath you may “ground the world” at the expense of your own grounding
- The keys to creating the ideal energetic conditions in your system to support all 4 aspects of your intuition
- How to heal and transform through your relationships — and hold your energy as an empowered empath
- A guided healing to detox others’ energy and ground in your empathic, intuitive Self
Module 2: Beyond Empathic Intuition
Opening to All 4 Powers of Intuition
Being an empath can create a sense of confusion, which can then muddle your intuition and your power. When you begin to sense in your body your clairsentient, claircognizant, clairvoyant, and clairaudient abilities — and clear the energy blocks in the chakras where these intuitive powers live — your system can relax and reorganize around true intuitive nature.
With your innate empathic abilities, you can teach others the value — and necessity — of empathy and how to be in relationship in a grounded way. Wendy teaches that ultimately, empaths will move human consciousness into a higher expression of truth and love.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- A deeper perspective on the chakras as doorways to different forms of intuition
- How clairsentience works in your body — and a process for identifying where you may have blocks in this area
- Practices to protect your lower chakras while sensing and reading energy
- “Psychic hits”, seeing spirits, or connection to the “other side” are not actually empathic intuition — but intuitive powers associated with your upper body
- A guided healing to open you to the process of connecting to your empathic intuition, and an energetic connection to the four “clairs” in your body
Module 3: Claircognizance
Accessing Your Inner Teacher for Trust & Faith
Claircognizance is best described as “I don’t know why or how I know this… I just know.” For empaths, a lack of claircognizance can result in weak boundaries, low self-worth, and a deep disconnection from the Divine. Without this intuitive sense, the body may react by creating illness, losing life force, and manifesting other physical symptoms. The claircognizance sense relates to body sensations, physical responses to intuition, gut feelings, and a deep sense of knowing.
Strengthening your claircognizance sense, which is associated with the back side of the body and the third and fourth chakras, supports physical healing and a strong spiritual backbone — by opening the pathways of trust in the world and Self, and faith in a higher power.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Where claircognizance resonates most in your energy system
- A practice to help you distinguish claircognizance from clairsentience
- Physical symptoms or energetic releases that indicate that your knowing sense is communicating with you
- Prayer and awareness through chakra healing — to restore energies of trust and faith in your body
- A movement and somatic practice to strengthen the knowing sense in your body
- How to restore life force in your body so that your physical body can heal and intuition can be clear
Module 4: Clairaudience
Listening Intuitively & Freeing Your Voice
Your clairaudient sense is held in the fifth (throat) chakra. This sense is best described as hearing or listening intuitively and bringing truth into the world through expression. Divine guidance through music, vibrations, or messages from angels or spirit guides are received through the clairaudient sense.
This sense is often underdeveloped in many empaths, which can restrict the empath’s inner and outer voice, and suppress their emotions. In this transformative module, Wendy will guide you in a deep healing to free your voice and connect to intuitive listening, making space for more spiritual downloads and higher guidance.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The clairaudient sense — and practices to strengthen your ability to listen intuitively
- The throat chakra’s purpose in your healing and in your relationship with the Divine
- The difference between intuitive listening in your higher body and your lower body
- Communication is vital to your ability to clear the energy in the fifth chakra and open to its intuitive power
- A guided experience to promote deep listening, clear your throat chakra, and connect you with higher guidance
- How techniques such as writing can develop your clairaudient powers
Module 5: Clairvoyance
Developing Your Psychic & Visionary Perception
Clairvoyance has long been associated with the capacity to see the unseen and see into the future. This sense is actually more nuanced than that. Clairvoyance, the sense of the sixth chakra (also known as the “third eye”) is the ability to intuitively see images, as well as to see higher possibilities for oneself, others, and the world. It’s the sense of heightened awareness, faith in whatever is unfolding, and unification with the Divine.
Clairvoyance relates to the sixth chakra and receiving heightened awareness through perception, pictures, and images. When the lower chakras (affecting clairsentience) are not embodied or clear, the clairvoyance sense can be affected. This module will give you an overview of clairvoyant intuition and how it relates to the lower chakras.
In this module, you’ll experience:
- The difference between psychic, empathic, and whole-body intuition
- How your body processes emotions clairvoyantly — and healing practice to clear blocks in your sixth chakra
- The link between your sixth chakra and your empathic intuition (chakras 2 and 3), which is the key to creating and holding boundaries
- Skills to develop your clairvoyance for manifesting and opening to more intuitive knowing (claircognition)
- A guided practice that will help you read energy clairvoyantly
Module 6: Reading Energy Intuitively (Without Taking It On!)
It is possible to read energy without taking it on. When there’s a deep connection to your lower body and an awareness of how the four aspects of intuition relate to each other, your intuitive senses work together, guiding you to recognize what’s helpful and meant to be seen — in alignment with your soul’s unfolding.
In this module, you’ll be given a practice on how to intuitively read or sense energy without taking it on. This skill can be helpful in interactions in which the default dynamic may be merging your energy with the energy of others. This method of reading energy will support you in staying grounded and connected to yourself as you engage with other people.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Your intuitive senses can support you in conflict, arguments, or emotional projection with a loved one
- How to stay safe and grounded in a room that feels energetically overwhelming
- Clairvoyance as protection for your empathic power centers
- The role of concealment — when and why it’s appropriate to read energy and when it’s not
- What to do with the expansion of intuitive sensing so it doesn’t turn into overwhelm
- Guided practices that empower you to read energy from a centered, grounded place
Module 7: The Unapologetic Empath
Embracing the Full Range of Your Intuitive Powers
Intuition is your energy system conveying information. You don’t need a reason to validate your intuition. Having a gut feeling, a sense, a knowing, or an awareness is enough. This final module will support you in normalizing your intuition as a real aspect of who you are. Being more than an empath means knowing that the light of your soul communicates through your system in many ways — and that the insights you receive play a part in shifting the collective consciousness.
In this final module, you’ll:
- Fully embrace all of your intuitive senses
- Experience a full-body practice in reading energy from all 4 clairs
- Receive a deep, guided healing to help you integrate the 4 clair senses
- Discover keys to living unapologetically intuitively and sharing your gifts for your own and others’ healing
Wendy De Rosa is an internationally respected intuitive energy healer, speaker, teacher, and author. For the past two decades, Wendy has offered education and training programs for spiritual and personal growth for those wanting to develop their intuition, clear their blocks, and experience personal transformation.